I have several wordpress blogs installed. All on the same webserver in different vhosts, same wordpress version, same plugins.
On two of them the plugin that does the tweeting/plurking/facebooking/googleplussing of new blog posts works fine … on two it does not.
And with no root access it is fiendishly hard to find out what’s wrong.
Now that KDE 4.3.1 is out, the whole thing becomes actually usable…
… still, I just wish they hadn’t removed so much functionality that I was used to have.
Current list of grievances:
- Amaroks "smart playlists" are still dumb
- Amarok has lost all kind of k3b-related features
- dragon replaced kaffeine… too bad that dragon can’t even do something as simple as a playlist :/
- No way to find out the filename of the current wallpaper from a shell like you could in KDE3 with dcop
- ever so often plasma widgets forget their settings
- kontact/kmail crashes on startup when you had to quit it because it started to ignore your keyboard