So the other day I got an advanced discontinuation warning for openSUSE Leap 15.0 which reaches EOL on November 30, and today I took that Leap (fun intended) and used my trusted little leapup script to upgrade my systems to 15.1… and what can I say, so far I’ve done my laptop and my desktop which could have been a bit tricky because there’s so much stuff installed, and one of my cloud servers – and except for some little bits of LVM juggling because / ran full on my desktop all went without a hitch.
That’s pretty much all I have to report about it.
Edit: Finished the second cloud server, no problems at all.
Finale grande: all systems upgraded without major problems. That’s how that is supposed to work.